Thursday 7 November 2013

Storyboarding 2

Throughout this week, I have been editing the drawings from my storyboard on Adobe Photoshop so that we can have a more realistic and helpful storyboarding to help us with our filming. This will give us an idea of how it should look when piecing the actual filming together. However, I also spent a considerable amount of time colouring the drawings and putting hues on them to distinguish the mood and atmosphere of the shots. I put an 'Old Style' hue on the majority of my shots as they are part of the downfall of the relationship. This gives us a clear idea of how we should film and edit these particular shots to make them look mundane and depressing. I also coloured in certain objects in the shot to highlight the dark colours and add to the gloominess of the shots. Currently, I am placing the drawings in Final Cut Pro to create a timeline that looks similar to what our final project should come out as.

W.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment